Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

Getting things ready

Well we still don't have the nursury put together...big surprise! The good news is that we finally picked up the crib tonight. So it's sitting in the kitchen (I know, good place for it) in the box waiting for trevor to put it together. We still need to get bedding, bring up the dresser from downstairs and put all the baby stuff (yes, its all in the kitchen) away. I'm really hoping it all comes together before the little guy gets here! Don't worry, I'm starting to go into panic mode!

2 comments:

D'N K said...

Love the blog!! It will be so fun to see your little guy. Don't worry about getting baby's room ready. It will come. And if it's not ready I don't think baby will care. Keep in touch. Keli

Josh and Amber said...

Hey I saw your blog address on a comment you left to Jessica on facebook! I'm so happy you have a blog now! Now we can comment on eachothers blogs! yeah!! Blogging is lots better then facebook or myspace, so hopefully you'll do better at keeping this updated!! hehe!! And don't worry about having everything ready, I had Paige 3 weeks early and I didn't have everything ready, Josh went to the store alot while I was in the hospital to get some things I needed, but we survived, so you'll be fine! And don't stress to much about the crib, Paige didn't sleep in her actual crib until she was 4months old, that's when we moved her into her own room. Before that she slept in her pack n play, and occationaly with us. But you'll be fine! I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait!!