Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

Finally

I'm finally getting on here for the first time since Talan was born! He is 5 weeks old today...I can't believe it!! I'm in Idaho for the next couple of days, but when I get home I will post more pictures for everyone to see!! He has been a good baby for the most part, he sometimes gets his nights and days mixed up....that makes for a tired mommy! Other than that, he is a really good baby! He definitely is the boss at our house. He has his daddy wrapped around his little finger!

2 comments:

D'N K said...

I can't wait to see new pics of talan. Call me if you have any questions. Talk to you soon Keli

Josh and Amber said...

Glad to see you've done a post all by yourself! hehe! jk! I bet it's nice being in Idaho near your family! Have you checked out the Rigby High School blog yet? I put a lot of pictures on there, which I also put on facebook yesterday that maybe you've seen. But you need to get a thing together about your family that we can post. I'm an author on the site too, so you can e-mail me your pictures and info and I can get it posted for you.
Glad I got to see you not to long ago, Talan is adorable!