Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More Pictures of Talan

This has been a long time coming...But finally here are more pictures of our cute little guy! He is now 6 1/2 weeks old and I can't believe it! He is now smiling when you talk to him and he is getting pretty good at holding his head up. I'll tell you what, he is a strong little guy! He loves to suck on his hands, in fact, when he was born, he had a little blister on one of his hands from sucking on it before he was born. Thats right, while still inside me, he would suck on his hands. In almost every ultrasound we had he was sucking on his hands. So cute!!

5 comments:

D'N K said...

Talan is so cute!! He is getting so big. You have a cute little family. I can't wait to see him, whenever that may be. Good luck on the blessing. It's fun to be the mom. Can't wait to see pics of him in his little tux!! Keli

Josh and Amber said...

Oh yeah when is his blessing? Soon I'm guessing! Also he's so cute! I love the sucking hand story when he was still in your belly! That's pretty funny and cute!

Jessica said...

He is so adorable! And you look so good for just having a baby! Such a beautiful family! And just wait, those smiles just keeping getting better and better! I am so happy for you and your cute family! Have a great day!

The McOmbers said...

He is so stinkin cute you guys!! I'm so glad you found our blog so I could find yours! Congratulations and keep in touch!

Sara said...

Megan, your baby is so cute. My Mom told me that you had blessed him at church and I didn't even know you had a baby...He's adorable. I hope you're doing well! Enjoy your time with him, they grow so fast.