Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!


Easter started for us on Saturday night when we dyed Easter eggs at Grandma Debbie's. Talan had no idea what was going on or what to do, but it was fun trying to get him to at least hold an egg. He thought he was such a big boy and had a blast with all the attention.






It was so fun to put together an Easter basket for Talan this year. I'm excited for the holidays to come and to get to do fun things with my kids! Even though Talan didn't really know what was going on, Trevor and I had fun giving him his basket and letting him play with his toys and put him in his little Easter suit. We went to Grandma Daley's for lunch and then we were off the Grandma and Grandpa Workman's for a BBQ. The Easter Bunny visited at Grandma Workman's, Talan wasn't in the best mood and it was hard to get him to smile for he camera. We had a fun day but by the end Talan was TIRED and CRANKY and needless to say, went to sleep quickly that night!






That same day, we had Talan in his horse jumper and he loves that thing! Well as Trevor and I were making rice crispy treats Talan got tired. He suddenly got really quiet, so I went in the check on him and this is what I found....


3 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

Those pics are so cute! He's just gettin bigger and funner all the time!! I love the pics were he fell asleep in his bouncer thing. That is so cute! I'm gonna be in Pleasant Grove the first weekend in May. But I duno if I'll beable to see you. Friday night Josh and I are workin at gettin a honeymoon suite to spend time alone to celebrate my b-day. Then sat night is my nephew's b-day and sunday my other nephew, the little brother, is getting blessed. But we'll see. I'd like to see you!

Kyle and Shara Gibson said...

He is so stinking cute! I can't wait to get my hands on him!! Hopefully we will see you soon!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Megan!! Hello there!! I blog stalked and found Shara's blog and then she pointed out that you had one too!! Your little guy is adorable!! I can't believe you have a little one!! That makes me feel OLD! You are cute as ever! We are private bloggers, but it you want an invite, just send me an e-mail...mdbelnap1215@yahoo.com! -Melissa Hathaway