Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Where does the diaper go?



The other day I asked Trevor to go get me a diaper. He came back with the diaper and decided it would be funny to put it on Talan's head to see what he would do....He LOVED it! All three of us were laughing hysterically! He is getting so big I can't even believe it!

We also went to Idaho a couple of weekends ago and spent some time with my sister Shara and her two boys. We had so much fun! We gave all three boys a bath together and we got some cute pictures...unfortunately, we had a hard time trying to cut out little wee wee's so I can't post any of them on here. But they are really cute! Before the bath I stipped the babies down to their diapers and they were both so cute and chubby, so of course I had to take some pictures!

2 comments:

Kyle and Shara Gibson said...

I love it!! Our boys are so stinking cute. I love the diaper picture. He is getting sooo big!! Love Ya!

Nicole and Justin said...

He looks soooo much like you! I love it!